From QBO Basics to Financial Statements
Understand how to use QuickBooks Online properly, so that your bookkeeping and your financial reports will always be accurate and up to date.
Then use this information to make business decisions and plan for the future. Don’t waste this tool as just a means for tax preparation at the end of the year. Use it to make informed business decisions all year long.
Learn How To…
- Edit your Chart of Accounts
- Sync transactions from your bank accounts
- Categorize your income & expenses
- Add expenses paid with personal funds
- Create an Invoice and apply payments
- Record deposits
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements to keep everything accurate
- Create reports including a Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
as many sessions as you need.
QBO using your own data, one month at a time from start to finish.
knowing that anytime you get stuck, you have someone to call that already knows your books and can walk you through how to correct the problem.